May 23, 2009

Summer, is here ?

<











This a variation of what i have been wearing over the last couple of days. AS for the crappy photos my camera uploads have been pretty problematic.I think I will fix it by thursday though. The shirt is old navy. The skirt was a dress but i folded down the top. I think it was from nordstrom 2 years ago. its funny that my style has changed so much.I am done with school and dance.(YAY!) But i have been waiting at the mail for my hopeful high school acception letters. I will be posting regularly soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cuteeee
i love the colour of that skirt, and the way the buttons go up the front.

H @ Narnia's Closet said...

that skirt dress thing is so clever! i can't wait to see pics with better lighting - your style looks adoable

Unknown said...

cute skirt i like the buttons

yiqin; said...

Very well put together outfit! The shirt is great.