Feb 5, 2010

Spring Favorites.

Follow my blog with bloglovin



None of the collections really were inspiring me as much as they did last year. Then I finally saw 3.1 Philip Lim and I
really enjoyed it. The collection was definitely about aesthetics, as mentioned in the style.com articles.I think the looks were clean and took some insight from last years collection. I love the sequins and double breasted looks and flowy dresses. While the collection is nothing new, It was a good step for the Philip Lim.


















White+Elastic Waist=Perfect





Cough, Cough umm Rodarte much.

8 comments:

diamondsinchampagne said...

Isn't he brilliant. Such simple classic cuts, which always work brilliantly


Reader Giveaway worth $250, visit me at www.diamondsinchampagne.blogspot.com

fledgling said...

great choice of spring favs!

xoxo
maxwellconrad

www.fledglingblog.blogspot.com

Macy said...

I agree, that last dress is definitely rodarte-esque. I do however love that second jumpsuit/blazer. Gorgeous!

Emma Hoareau said...

LOVE that gold necklace in the forst photo!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

This collection is beautiful, loving the mixed textures.

Unknown said...

looks like an awesome collection xxxx

Diary of a Young Designer said...

I'm loving the first and last designs, very poised.

Btw, would love to invite you to join my giveaway!

xo
Sophie

Isabel said...

The sequin jacket KILLS me!